Alpha Pointe ShoeRegular price €73,15
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
3/4 Sole Pointe Shoe for advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development.
- The Alpha has a unique ¾ outsole which provides minimal resistance under the instep past the break point.The last is a conventional shape and suits a majority of foot shapes.
- The shank has been pre-prepared for cutting to desired length. We recommend leaving the soft leather board for arch comfort. With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when 'en pointe'.
- The ⅔ cut down outsole emphasizes the point of contact under the instep for optimal foot articulation.
- The long vamp supports the foot by preventing it from over arching.
- The platform is both wide and high to allow maximum balance when 'en pointe'.
- The sides of the upper are cut low and the heel contoured.
- Paste B is used to enable the shoe to mold quickly to the shape of the foot and facilitates foot articulation.
- Highly specialized pointe shoe which should only be worn by dancers with strong leg and foot muscles who have the strength to go onto pointe with minimal support.